Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Design History Topic Proposal : Surrealism (1924-1945)

This topic I think will fit with some visual metaphors that I intend to depict in my graphic designs according to my social topic. I would like to use the dream like state that most surrealist pictures have and be able to show some of the violence and misinterpretation that may come from the Mexican cartels as well as relate the influence that America has by introducing guns as a way to exchange and import drugs from Mexico. I would like to visually represent that it does take two to allow this illegal conduct between Mexico and the U.S. and through the style of Surrealism interpret my feelings in regards to what is happening in with the trafficking of illegal drugs in the U.S. through Mexico.

No comments:

Post a Comment